- How long will it take to receive my order?
It takes 1-2 weeks to prepare your personalized order for delivery. Thailand Post is our courier service provider. We offer 2 shipping options below:
- International Parcel Air: 7-25 days
- Courier Post: 2-5 days
*Each option is available for selected countries. The duration shown above is exclusive of package holding time at customs in your country.
*If you want an Express delivery, please contact us.
- Do you deliver worldwide and how do you calculate the shipping fee?
Yes, we do. Shipping price will be calculated automatically at Checkout page. The price is based on weight, location and shipment method. We will send tracking number and link to you email so you can track your order conveniently. Please see Shipment and Delivery page for full details.
- How can I pay for my order?
We accept debit and credit card payment.
- Can I see the price in my currency (USD)?
Yes, however, we process all orders in Thai Baht (THB). While you have an option to display the price in your currency (from the currency drop down box on top right of our website), you will checkout using THB at the most current exchange rate.
- Can I have my full name painted on the bag or it has to be initials only and can I have the name written in any languages?
Yes, you can add any name at any length in any languages.
- Can I refund my personalized bags/items?
Yes, you can but there is some restrictions. Please see Cancel/ Return/ Refund Policy page for full details
- How long will it take to receive my refund? Is it card refund or I will get a store credit?
It depends on when you send us your refund request. You can choose either card refund or store credit. Please see Cancel/ Return/ Refund Policy page for full details.
- I want to order as a gift for someone else. Can I add a birthday card?
Yes, we can add a handwritten card to your order for free! Leave your message at the Checkout page.
- Are all products from Thailand?
Yes. Bangkok&Co proudly support Thai local communities and promote ethical + eco-friendly “handmade in Thailand” products.
- What material do you use for woven bags?
We have 2 collections for the woven bags. They give different look and touch.
Krajood: This bag collection is carefully handmade from bulrush or Krajood in Thai. Naturally and widely grows in the Sounthern Thailand, Krajood is a tall reed-like water plant. It is very thin, light weight and perfect for wickerwork due to its endurance. To personalize Krajood bag, we paint your name and color stripes.
Chawaa: This bag collection is carefully handmade from water hyacinth or Puktob Chawaa in Thai. Naturally and widely grows in Southern Thailand, Chawaa is a floating water plant which is popular for wickerwork due to its light weight and gives unique look and touch. To personalize Chawaa bag, we draw your name using rope. Due to its texture, painting on the bag will not be suitable.
Thank you for supporting our small business!
For further questions or assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via direct messages on Facebook and Instagram @bangkokandco